Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BOOKS I WOULD LIKE TO READ IN A WORLD OF ABUNDANT GENEROSITY

Look I don’t have any money. I don’t have any pennies – okay maybe I have a few pennies – but I don’t have any money right now, and I want books, I want to look at books, hold books, I want to look at front covers and back covers, I want to read blurbs the better to understand what I am reading because I don’t understand words too well, I don’t understand poetry yet I read poetry all the time, well not all the time but a lot of the time, and did I mention I don’t have any money, not much anyway, I mean I’m not wandering the streets or anything and I have a lousy job stocking grocery product in a grocery type store, and I hate it but that doesn’t matter, what does matter is that I have no money and I really feel the urge to read some books and the books I want to read are below these words, these are the books I want to read, so anyone? anyone out there? publishers? editors? poets? ... why not? why not send them to me? It doesn’t matter, either way, I’m not asking for a lot, just the books below, send them to me.



Gordon Lish COLLECTED FICTIONS (O/R Books)
Ben Mirov GHOST MACHINE (Caketrain Press)
Daniel Bailey THE DRUNK SONNETS (Magic Helicopter Press)
Sam Pink THE SELF-ESTEEM HOLOCAUST COMES HOME (Six Gallery Press)

Labels: , ,