Monday, February 2, 2009

birth and other outmoded ideas




thinking of you thinking of you thinking of the color blue

***

small dog sprints big dog chases after
happy
alive

***

fly
hello

***

I walked seven miles yesterday saw turtle on trail
handled
gently

***
my hands look old now the rest of me I don't know
who am I kidding

***

that chipped cornerstone must have been a hammer

***
from the east wind brings coyote fur
horses breathe outside your
tent

***
burnt Sienna with its essential suggeston of folded me
in your pocket

***
next life I want to be an architect
whoosh!

***
I'll sell you my television for $200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. 000
my blood you can have
for free

***
if I could do it over again I would do it the same but with more fear

***

too easy too simple
yes

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home